Join our first ever #JulyJaunt and raise money for Mind Your Head by running or walking the length of Shetland (122km/76miles)
Hello and welcome to the registration sign-up for Shetland July Jaunt!
We are delighted that you are thinking about raising money for Mind Your Head by walking or running the length of Shetland: 76 miles or 122 kilometres from Unst to Sumburgh. Here's all you need to know about our month-long event:
- The goal is to raise money for Mind Your Head by walking or running the length of Shetland
- Once you've registered, you will receive an email with more information on how to set up your fundraising page (Virgin Money or Facebook Donations)
- You have from 1 July to 31 July to reach your target distance and fundraising amount
- You can do this on your own, with a partner, your pets, or even a team - please make sure that all (human) members of your team have individually registered
- You'll receive weekly emails to check in with your progress, along with tips on how to put the FUN in FUNdraising. On the 28th of July (Monday), we will be in touch via email to ask if you are on track with your distance and fundraising target. If you've not been able to reach your targets, that's okay! Remember, it's all for the good of your health, your mental health, and for a much-needed cause.