We are back and very much excited to share your upcoming Wellness Activity Programme online event, #BeyondTheRoom: Candle Making!
Mind Your Head will provide your very own beeswax candle making kit—all you have to do it 1) put it together, 2) spruce it up/make it your own (optional) and 3) light it near a window on the 10th of September to show your support for suicide prevention. We will also have a private Facebook Group where you can share photos of your completed candles.
#BeyondTheRoom: Candle Making is completely FREE! However, we have limited spaces so please book ahead to avoid disappointment. As part of this year's Suicide Prevention Awareness Week, we do encourage everyone to light a candle by a window on the 10th of September at 8PM to show your support for suicide prevention, to remember a lost loved one, and for the survivors of suicide.
Here's what you need to do to be a part of #BeyondTheRoom Candle Making:
- Click here to fill out the online sign up sheet.
- Check your emails on the week beginning the 31st of August for a note from us with further details of the event.
- (Optional) Join our private Facebook group to connect with the rest of #BeyondTheRoom participants.
- Once your kit arrives, make up your candles. Feel free to spruce it up/make it your own!
- (Optional) Share photos of your homemade candle with the #BeyondTheRoom group, and be inspired by others too!
- On the 10th of September at 8PM, light a candle by a window to show your support for suicide prevention, to remember a lost loved one, and for the survivors of suicide.
For enquireies/if you are unable to use the online sign up form, please phone 07552 287 872 or email [email protected].