Greetings from the Mind Your Head virtual HQ!
Today we are thrilled to announce that we are taking our Wellness Together Programme (WAP) #BeyondTheRoom with an online book club.
Here's all you need to know about #BeyondTheRoom:
- The session will be launched on the first day of Mental Health Awareness Week (18-24 May 2020) and will be a week-long discussion.
- The discussion will be facilitated by Mind Your Head staff through a secret and private Facebook group. Those who sign up will be given a code that we will require upon requesting to join the group. Posts will be moderated.
- Those who are unable to join the Facebook group can still keep in touch with us via email.
- We will also be opening a Goodreads discussion shelf for the book (to be announced at the end of this post).
- We are giving away up to 10 free copies for those who sign up!
And now the moment we've all been waiting for! #BeyondTheRoom's first book is...
Jayne Hardy is the Founder and CEO of The Blurt Foundation – a Social Enterprise dedicated to helping those affected by depression.
Just because we are isolated from our usual world doesn't necessarily mean we are keeping healthy boundaries, and never has it been more evident how boundaries and self-care go hand-in-hand. Through these discussions, we hope to explore the importance of self-care and how we can protect the space within which we practise it.
We can't wait to share this virtual space with you!